The cleanliness of your business may not always be your priority, but you can bet it is to your customers . . . and your bottom line. Especially now, in this COVID world we live and do business in.
The investment you make in your janitorial services in Calgary influences consumers more than ever, determining whether they will engage with your business or be a repeat customer.
Even before COVID, customers were aware of the cleanliness in certain business environments. Now, the investment you make in your janitorial services in Calgary influences consumers more than ever, determining whether they will engage with your business or be a repeat customer.
Restaurant washrooms have always been a hot spot for customer judgement. The travel industry is also held to high cleaning standards. For example, a Consumer Cleaning Insights survey by P&G Professional™ reported:
- 73 percent report that washrooms with a bad odor is worse than getting the wrong food.
- 38 percent of travelers check for cleanliness feedback through ratings or reviews before booking a hotel.
From retail to offices, a business's cleaning services are being scrutinized in a whole new way.
Now, the clean-seeking mindset of the consumer has expanded. From retail to offices, business cleaning services are being scrutinized in a whole new way. A study conducted by research group MDRG measured the importance consumers give to air and surface disinfection. Here's what was found:
- Over half of respondents felt that air disinfection solutions would still be important following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Most respondents believe in the importance of disinfecting technologies when compared to other options (masks, hand washing, social distancing, etc.)
Budget accordingly for a professional Calgary cleaning service and your business, and your bottom line, will go from “good" to “great".
As a business owner, there are some glaring stats about the importance of your cleaning services and how well they are performed. For example:
- 9 in 10 agree that they are more likely to have a negative opinion of a business if the public spaces like waiting areas and lobbies are not clean.
- The most telling stat of all: 95% of consumers agree that cleanliness can elevate a good business into a great business.
So if you are not happy with your current cleaning services, it's time to change. Work with a reputable company, and like anything, don't expect to get everything for nothing. Budget accordingly for a professional Calgary cleaning service and your business, and your bottom line, will go from “good" to “great".
EFS Clean provides trusted office cleaning and janitorial services in Calgary, and is the industry leader in electrostatic disinfecting services in Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and Vancouver. A Calgary owned and grown cleaning company, cleaning for health and contributing to our community since 2005. Services offered: janitorial services, electrostatic disinfecting, deep cleaning services, ceiling cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning and care, carpet cleaning, high reach cleaning and supply management.